BetaShot is a WordPress plugin that will fill the gap between a simple contact form and the comprehensive feedback form with screen-shots. Our solution will be a great asset to every web site owner who is expecting feedback from their users. Not only they can send feedback, but as a plus they can also record a screen-shot with it seamlessly and send as an attachment right form the simple slide-in form.
Click on the send feedback button on the right side to see it in live action.
Best part: Users can highlight certain sections of the page to point out exactly what they are talking about. Maybe a bug, spelling mistake or a new idea. The highlighted areas will be be displayed to the site owner with the message so they’ll know where the problem is.
If you like this plugin, please remember to rate it
- Web designers to get feedback from clients
- Beta testers
- News web sites
- Anyone who has a wordpress web site and looking for bugs reports, user feedback
- Whole page screenshot
- Screenshot with highlighted area
- Simple ON/OFF slider buttons
- Ability to position the form on any side of the screen
- Slide in and out
- Ability to set custom status messages/email subject
- Alomst zero overhead Invisible captcha protection
- Screenshot attached as a PNG
- Responsive ready
- Plug and play operation
When you submit the sample form on this site the generated screenshot will go to the email specified in the email field for reference purposes. Check your spam folder as well. In the real plugin it will be received by the WordPress site admin or what ever email you set it to in the plugin settings page.